Salinity Concepts WA South Coast
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- define salinity
- differentiate between different types of salinity
- identify indicators of salinity
- describe the extent and impact of salinity in the South Coast region of WA
- state how groundwater restrictions and salinity are related
- test soil and water for salinity
- state strategies for improvement of saline environments
Method of delivery
Salinity Concepts WA South Coast is available as an online course only.
The online course takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
$150 GST free.
There are ten modules in the online course.
- Salinity introduction
- Salinity extent, hazard and risk
- Salinity processes
- Groundwater basics
- Geology and groundwater
- Groundwater flow systems
- Groundwater movement
- Identifying salinity
- Measuring salinity
- Interpreting salinity data
Course resources are provided.
$150 GST free